Llangefni, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Clear
Last updated: 01:18

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.25 mm, probability: 28% 0.51 mm, probability: 44% 0.97 mm, probability: 56% 1.27 mm, probability: 59% 00:00 0.98 mm, probability: 59% 0.51 mm, probability: 53% 0.25 mm, probability: 36% 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 10° 18°

7-day forecast

Llangefni, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C53.25561000,-4.31063000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-22

2020-09-22 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Llangefni, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C53.25561000,-4.31063000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-23

2020-09-23 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Llangefni, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C53.25561000,-4.31063000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Llangefni, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C53.25561000,-4.31063000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Llangefni, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 14 °C53.25561000,-4.31063000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 14 °C
Llangefni, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C53.25561000,-4.31063000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Llangefni, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C53.25561000,-4.31063000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Menu