Llangan, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Clear
Last updated: 21:03

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 31% 0.33 mm, probability: 53% 0.85 mm, probability: 63% 1.29 mm, probability: 65% 1.96 mm, probability: 69% 2.15 mm, probability: 70% 12:00 1.29 mm, probability: 69% 1.78 mm, probability: 68% 1.96 mm, probability: 66% 0.8 mm, probability: 55% 0.38 mm, probability: 52% 0.32 mm, probability: 51% 18:00 0.31 mm, probability: 49% 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 0.08 mm, probability: 31% 0.04 mm, probability: 29% 0.03 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 15°

7-day forecast

Llangan, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C51.48694000,-3.50056000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Llangan, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.48694000,-3.50056000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Llangan, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C51.48694000,-3.50056000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Llangan, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C51.48694000,-3.50056000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Llangan, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C51.48694000,-3.50056000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Llangan, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.48694000,-3.50056000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Llangan, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C51.48694000,-3.50056000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Menu