Llandrillo, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Rain
Last updated: 04:02

48-hour forecast

1.18 mm, probability: 100% 1.46 mm, probability: 100% 0.55 mm, probability: 68% 0.48 mm, probability: 64% 12:00 0.3 mm, probability: 53% 0.12 mm, probability: 37% 0.06 mm, probability: 29% 0.03 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.2 mm, probability: 27% 00:00 0.28 mm, probability: 40% 0.62 mm, probability: 60% 1.03 mm, probability: 70% 1.05 mm, probability: 72% 0.83 mm, probability: 73% 0.62 mm, probability: 73% 06:00 0.43 mm, probability: 70% 0.26 mm, probability: 57% 0.18 mm, probability: 44% 0.19 mm, probability: 44% 0.25 mm, probability: 43% 0.28 mm, probability: 41% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 35% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.05 mm, probability: 24% 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.14 mm, probability: 31% 0.29 mm, probability: 43% 0.48 mm, probability: 53% 0.73 mm, probability: 54% 0.8 mm, probability: 48% 00:00 0.45 mm, probability: 34% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 06:00

7-day forecast

Llandrillo, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C52.92277000,-3.43760000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Llandrillo, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C52.92277000,-3.43760000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Llandrillo, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C52.92277000,-3.43760000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Llandrillo, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 9 °C52.92277000,-3.43760000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 9 °C
Llandrillo, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C52.92277000,-3.43760000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Llandrillo, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 10 °C52.92277000,-3.43760000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 10 °C
Llandrillo, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C52.92277000,-3.43760000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Menu