Liss, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 07:02

48-hour forecast

18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.03 mm, probability: 26% 0.05 mm, probability: 31% 0.04 mm, probability: 35% 0.04 mm, probability: 39% 0.08 mm, probability: 49% 12:00 0.2 mm, probability: 62% 0.44 mm, probability: 69% 0.62 mm, probability: 73% 0.66 mm, probability: 75% 0.77 mm, probability: 80% 0.98 mm, probability: 82% 18:00 1.09 mm, probability: 83% 1.09 mm, probability: 80% 0.9 mm, probability: 73% 0.48 mm, probability: 56% 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 0.02 mm, probability: 23% 0.05 mm, probability: 33% 0.22 mm, probability: 48% 0.44 mm, probability: 56% 12:00 10°

7-day forecast

Liss, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C51.04396000,-0.89393000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Liss, United KingdomRain, 6 – 9 °C51.04396000,-0.89393000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 9 °C
Liss, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.04396000,-0.89393000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Liss, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C51.04396000,-0.89393000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C
Liss, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C51.04396000,-0.89393000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C
Liss, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C51.04396000,-0.89393000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Liss, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.04396000,-0.89393000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Menu