Lingwood, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Cloudy
Last updated: 02:27

48-hour forecast

0.58 mm, probability: 59% 0.16 mm, probability: 86% 0.45 mm, probability: 40% 0.36 mm, probability: 38% 0.27 mm, probability: 35% 0.2 mm, probability: 27% 0.15 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.1 mm, probability: 25% 0.15 mm, probability: 32% 0.25 mm, probability: 43% 0.42 mm, probability: 54% 00:00 0.75 mm, probability: 63% 1.24 mm, probability: 70% 1.59 mm, probability: 76% 1.52 mm, probability: 77% 1.24 mm, probability: 76% 0.99 mm, probability: 72% 06:00 0.78 mm, probability: 63% 0.57 mm, probability: 59% 0.41 mm, probability: 53% 0.29 mm, probability: 42% 0.2 mm, probability: 30% 0.14 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 0.1 mm, probability: 22% 0.11 mm, probability: 27% 0.11 mm, probability: 29% 0.1 mm, probability: 32% 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 17% 0.19 mm, probability: 26% 0.35 mm, probability: 33% 0.44 mm, probability: 35% 06:00 13° 17°

7-day forecast

Lingwood, United KingdomRain, 13 – 17 °C52.62104000,1.48616000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 17 °C
Lingwood, United KingdomRain, 11 – 18 °C52.62104000,1.48616000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 18 °C
Lingwood, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 19 °C52.62104000,1.48616000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 19 °C
Lingwood, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 21 °C52.62104000,1.48616000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 21 °C
Lingwood, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 24 °C52.62104000,1.48616000
M
Min: 13° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 24 °C
Lingwood, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 22 °C52.62104000,1.48616000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 22 °C
Lingwood, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 24 °C52.62104000,1.48616000
W
Min: 13° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 24 °C
Menu