Lingen, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 09:42

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 0.08 mm, probability: 29% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 32% 0.17 mm, probability: 39% 0.23 mm, probability: 43% 0.21 mm, probability: 43% 0.2 mm, probability: 46% 0.25 mm, probability: 51% 06:00 0.36 mm, probability: 60% 0.66 mm, probability: 66% 0.99 mm, probability: 69% 1.06 mm, probability: 65% 0.97 mm, probability: 64% 0.82 mm, probability: 58% 12:00 0.65 mm, probability: 52% 0.46 mm, probability: 45% 0.3 mm, probability: 41% 12°

7-day forecast

Lingen, United KingdomRain, 9 – 12 °C52.30000000,-2.93333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-24

2020-11-24 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 12 °C
Lingen, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C52.30000000,-2.93333000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Lingen, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 9 °C52.30000000,-2.93333000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 9 °C
Lingen, United KingdomCloudy, 5 – 9 °C52.30000000,-2.93333000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Cloudy, 5 – 9 °C
Lingen, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 9 °C52.30000000,-2.93333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 9 °C
Lingen, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C52.30000000,-2.93333000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C
Lingen, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 9 °C52.30000000,-2.93333000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 9 °C
Menu