Lincoln, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Rain
Last updated: 20:38

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 38% 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 34% 0.12 mm, probability: 45% 0.21 mm, probability: 53% 0.27 mm, probability: 55% 0.1 mm, probability: 35% 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 0.24 mm, probability: 43% 0.18 mm, probability: 36% 0.25 mm, probability: 42% 0.34 mm, probability: 45% 0.46 mm, probability: 52% 18:00 0.38 mm, probability: 43% 0.31 mm, probability: 41% 0.1 mm, probability: 31% 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 06:00 0.18 mm, probability: 23% 0.37 mm, probability: 30% 0.64 mm, probability: 40% 1.11 mm, probability: 44% 1.13 mm, probability: 46% 12:00 0.96 mm, probability: 44% 0.65 mm, probability: 39% 0.65 mm, probability: 39% 0.68 mm, probability: 41% 0.59 mm, probability: 41% 0.45 mm, probability: 42% 18:00 0.34 mm, probability: 36% 0.58 mm, probability: 48% 0.69 mm, probability: 47% 0.39 mm, probability: 40% 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 00:00

7-day forecast

Lincoln, United KingdomRain, 1 – 3 °C53.22683000,-0.53792000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 3 °C
Lincoln, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C53.22683000,-0.53792000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Lincoln, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C53.22683000,-0.53792000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Lincoln, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 4 °C53.22683000,-0.53792000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 4 °C
Lincoln, United KingdomRain, 0 – 5 °C53.22683000,-0.53792000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 5 °C
Lincoln, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C53.22683000,-0.53792000
W
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Lincoln, United KingdomCloudy, -2 – 5 °C53.22683000,-0.53792000
Th
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Cloudy, -2 – 5 °C
Menu