Limekilns, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Cloudy
Last updated: 07:34

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.16 mm, probability: 18% 0.41 mm, probability: 34% 0.65 mm, probability: 43% 1.37 mm, probability: 62% 2.41 mm, probability: 67% 06:00 1.25 mm, probability: 67% 0.69 mm, probability: 58% 1.46 mm, probability: 66% 0.3 mm, probability: 54% 0.17 mm, probability: 52% 0.54 mm, probability: 65% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 58% 0.64 mm, probability: 66% 1.25 mm, probability: 72% 1.77 mm, probability: 73% 2.07 mm, probability: 74% 1.21 mm, probability: 68% 18:00 0.86 mm, probability: 63% 0.71 mm, probability: 59% 0.68 mm, probability: 52% 0.39 mm, probability: 48% 0.25 mm, probability: 44% 0.3 mm, probability: 42% 00:00 0.31 mm, probability: 45% 0.38 mm, probability: 47% 0.44 mm, probability: 46% 0.39 mm, probability: 46% 0.26 mm, probability: 43% 0.12 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 40% 0.21 mm, probability: 46% 0.19 mm, probability: 36% 0.2 mm, probability: 37% 0.18 mm, probability: 33% 0.36 mm, probability: 40% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 21%

7-day forecast

Limekilns, United KingdomRain, 0 – 8 °C56.03336000,-3.47713000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 8 °C
Limekilns, United KingdomRain, 5 – 7 °C56.03336000,-3.47713000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 7 °C
Limekilns, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C56.03336000,-3.47713000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Limekilns, United KingdomSunny, -1 – 3 °C56.03336000,-3.47713000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Sunny, -1 – 3 °C
Limekilns, United KingdomRain, -2 – 4 °C56.03336000,-3.47713000
Tu
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, -2 – 4 °C
Limekilns, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 3 °C56.03336000,-3.47713000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 3 °C
Limekilns, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C56.03336000,-3.47713000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Menu