Leyland, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 19:54

48-hour forecast

0.72 mm, probability: 50% 0.2 mm, probability: 46% 00:00 0.18 mm, probability: 33% 0.13 mm, probability: 21% 0.18 mm, probability: 27% 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 16% 0.22 mm, probability: 28% 0.32 mm, probability: 43% 0.45 mm, probability: 52% 0.55 mm, probability: 58% 12:00 0.62 mm, probability: 59% 0.64 mm, probability: 57% 0.62 mm, probability: 54% 0.53 mm, probability: 45% 0.41 mm, probability: 36% 0.32 mm, probability: 26% 18:00 0.26 mm, probability: 22% 0.22 mm, probability: 21% 0.18 mm, probability: 19% 11° 15°

7-day forecast

Leyland, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C53.69786000,-2.68758000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Leyland, United KingdomRain, 9 – 19 °C53.69786000,-2.68758000
W
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 19 °C
Leyland, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C53.69786000,-2.68758000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Leyland, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C53.69786000,-2.68758000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Leyland, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 18 °C53.69786000,-2.68758000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 18 °C
Leyland, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 21 °C53.69786000,-2.68758000
Su
Min: C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 21 °C
Leyland, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 21 °C53.69786000,-2.68758000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 21 °C
Menu