Leigh, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Cloudy
Last updated: 11:38

48-hour forecast

18:00 0.48 mm, probability: 39% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.4 mm, probability: 48% 0.39 mm, probability: 62% 0.48 mm, probability: 64% 0.52 mm, probability: 66% 0.45 mm, probability: 56% 06:00 0.29 mm, probability: 44% 0.54 mm, probability: 76% 0.7 mm, probability: 80% 0.66 mm, probability: 76% 0.9 mm, probability: 68% 0.5 mm, probability: 59% 12:00 0.32 mm, probability: 51% 0.28 mm, probability: 51% 0.21 mm, probability: 44% 0.11 mm, probability: 32% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.13 mm, probability: 53% 0.2 mm, probability: 63% 0.31 mm, probability: 64% 0.87 mm, probability: 69% 06:00 0.43 mm, probability: 48% 0.46 mm, probability: 46% 0.51 mm, probability: 47% 0.26 mm, probability: 31% 0.17 mm, probability: 22% 0.24 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.42 mm, probability: 23% 0.84 mm, probability: 27% 0.25 mm, probability: 23% 16°

7-day forecast

Leigh, United KingdomRain, 7 – 16 °C53.48333000,-2.51667000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 16 °C
Leigh, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C53.48333000,-2.51667000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Leigh, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C53.48333000,-2.51667000
M
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Leigh, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C53.48333000,-2.51667000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Leigh, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C53.48333000,-2.51667000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Leigh, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 12 °C53.48333000,-2.51667000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 12 °C
Leigh, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 12 °C53.48333000,-2.51667000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-06

2020-11-06 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 12 °C
Menu