Leeswood, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 10:16

48-hour forecast

0.12 mm, probability: 80% 0.31 mm, probability: 83% 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 39% 0.19 mm, probability: 55% 0.29 mm, probability: 63% 0.59 mm, probability: 72% 0.36 mm, probability: 60% 0.49 mm, probability: 56% 06:00 0.2 mm, probability: 32% 0.11 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 0.34 mm, probability: 39% 0.27 mm, probability: 37% 0.24 mm, probability: 26% 0.28 mm, probability: 27% 18:00 0.21 mm, probability: 23% 0.19 mm, probability: 30% 0.26 mm, probability: 44% 0.57 mm, probability: 55% 1.03 mm, probability: 70% 0.58 mm, probability: 62% 00:00 0.41 mm, probability: 58% 0.34 mm, probability: 55% 0.09 mm, probability: 43% 0.07 mm, probability: 35% 0.09 mm, probability: 29% 0.08 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 24% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 26% 0.08 mm, probability: 30% 0.09 mm, probability: 26% 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 30% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 16°

7-day forecast

Leeswood, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C53.13347000,-3.09466000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Leeswood, United KingdomRain, 6 – 15 °C53.13347000,-3.09466000
M
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 15 °C
Leeswood, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C53.13347000,-3.09466000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Leeswood, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C53.13347000,-3.09466000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Leeswood, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 11 °C53.13347000,-3.09466000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 11 °C
Leeswood, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 11 °C53.13347000,-3.09466000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-06

2020-11-06 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 11 °C
Leeswood, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 11 °C53.13347000,-3.09466000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-07

2020-11-07 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 11 °C
Menu