Leek, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Rain
Last updated: 04:25

48-hour forecast

0.13 mm, probability: 100% 1.25 mm, probability: 100% 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 0.4 mm, probability: 44% 0.71 mm, probability: 54% 12:00 0.87 mm, probability: 61% 0.95 mm, probability: 62% 0.99 mm, probability: 66% 0.95 mm, probability: 67% 0.86 mm, probability: 63% 0.85 mm, probability: 63% 18:00 0.98 mm, probability: 66% 1.21 mm, probability: 68% 1.32 mm, probability: 71% 1.14 mm, probability: 71% 0.86 mm, probability: 67% 0.66 mm, probability: 63% 00:00 0.54 mm, probability: 59% 0.5 mm, probability: 49% 0.46 mm, probability: 40% 0.36 mm, probability: 33% 0.23 mm, probability: 30% 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 27% 0.16 mm, probability: 30% 0.17 mm, probability: 29% 0.16 mm, probability: 24% 0.14 mm, probability: 19% 0.12 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 0.12 mm, probability: 20% 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.23 mm, probability: 48% 18:00 0.35 mm, probability: 60% 0.54 mm, probability: 64% 0.77 mm, probability: 67% 0.98 mm, probability: 71% 1.19 mm, probability: 73% 1.31 mm, probability: 74% 00:00 1.27 mm, probability: 75% 1.16 mm, probability: 75% 1.05 mm, probability: 76% 0.97 mm, probability: 68% 0.87 mm, probability: 61% 0.76 mm, probability: 56% 06:00 0.6 mm, probability: 53% 0.45 mm, probability: 51% 11° 15°

7-day forecast

Leek, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C53.10434000,-2.02207000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Leek, United KingdomRain, 12 – 16 °C53.10434000,-2.02207000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 16 °C
Leek, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C53.10434000,-2.02207000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Leek, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 17 °C53.10434000,-2.02207000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 17 °C
Leek, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C53.10434000,-2.02207000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C
Leek, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 22 °C53.10434000,-2.02207000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 22 °C
Leek, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 20 °C53.10434000,-2.02207000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 20 °C
Menu