Ledston, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 17:18

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.17 mm, probability: 22% 0.28 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.32 mm, probability: 35% 0.37 mm, probability: 43% 0.4 mm, probability: 54% 0.3 mm, probability: 49% 0.17 mm, probability: 33% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 10°

7-day forecast

Ledston, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 8 °C53.75254000,-1.34355000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-25

2020-01-25 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 8 °C
Ledston, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C53.75254000,-1.34355000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Ledston, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C53.75254000,-1.34355000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Ledston, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C53.75254000,-1.34355000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Ledston, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C53.75254000,-1.34355000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Ledston, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C53.75254000,-1.34355000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Ledston, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C53.75254000,-1.34355000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Menu