Lechlade, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Rain
Last updated: 12:40

48-hour forecast

0.34 mm, probability: 36% 0.13 mm, probability: 76% 18:00 0.26 mm, probability: 40% 0.33 mm, probability: 45% 0.36 mm, probability: 47% 0.49 mm, probability: 56% 0.52 mm, probability: 60% 0.57 mm, probability: 73% 00:00 1.01 mm, probability: 84% 0.7 mm, probability: 80% 0.34 mm, probability: 67% 0.17 mm, probability: 55% 0.15 mm, probability: 53% 0.12 mm, probability: 50% 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 27% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.14 mm, probability: 45% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 55% 0.24 mm, probability: 61% 0.32 mm, probability: 63% 0.48 mm, probability: 65% 0.75 mm, probability: 71% 0.97 mm, probability: 82% 18:00 0.77 mm, probability: 79% 0.58 mm, probability: 72% 0.81 mm, probability: 74% 0.95 mm, probability: 75% 0.4 mm, probability: 64% 0.33 mm, probability: 64% 00:00 0.71 mm, probability: 68% 1.26 mm, probability: 76% 0.42 mm, probability: 68% 0.52 mm, probability: 67% 0.41 mm, probability: 62% 0.35 mm, probability: 64% 06:00 0.56 mm, probability: 63% 0.71 mm, probability: 66% 0.64 mm, probability: 63% 0.32 mm, probability: 48% 0.27 mm, probability: 46% 0.18 mm, probability: 49% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 51% 0.3 mm, probability: 59% 0.31 mm, probability: 59% 0.3 mm, probability: 53% 0.26 mm, probability: 49% 11°

7-day forecast

Lechlade, United KingdomRain, 9 – 12 °C51.69403000,-1.69128000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 12 °C
Lechlade, United KingdomRain, 5 – 12 °C51.69403000,-1.69128000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 12 °C
Lechlade, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.69403000,-1.69128000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Lechlade, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 6 °C51.69403000,-1.69128000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 6 °C
Lechlade, United KingdomRain, -0 – 7 °C51.69403000,-1.69128000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 7 °C
Lechlade, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.69403000,-1.69128000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Lechlade, United KingdomRain, 1 – 8 °C51.69403000,-1.69128000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 8 °C
Menu