Laxton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Cloudy
Last updated: 18:01

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 35% 0.06 mm, probability: 35% 0.06 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 26% 0.06 mm, probability: 34% 0.09 mm, probability: 43% 0.16 mm, probability: 54% 0.25 mm, probability: 57% 0.32 mm, probability: 55% 00:00 0.33 mm, probability: 55% 0.31 mm, probability: 52% 0.28 mm, probability: 48% 0.28 mm, probability: 42% 0.29 mm, probability: 45% 0.29 mm, probability: 47% 06:00 0.27 mm, probability: 42% 0.24 mm, probability: 36% 0.22 mm, probability: 31% 0.24 mm, probability: 30% 0.28 mm, probability: 31% 0.3 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 0.27 mm, probability: 31% 0.21 mm, probability: 29% 0.16 mm, probability: 24% 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.27 mm, probability: 34% 0.35 mm, probability: 42% 11° 17°

7-day forecast

Laxton, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C53.71667000,-0.80000000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Laxton, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C53.71667000,-0.80000000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Laxton, United KingdomRain, 9 – 18 °C53.71667000,-0.80000000
F
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 18 °C
Laxton, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 19 °C53.71667000,-0.80000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 19 °C
Laxton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 22 °C53.71667000,-0.80000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 22 °C
Laxton, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 22 °C53.71667000,-0.80000000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 22 °C
Laxton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 22 °C53.71667000,-0.80000000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 22 °C
Menu