Langho, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Rain
Last updated: 07:08

48-hour forecast

1.32 mm, probability: 99% 1.18 mm, probability: 98% 0.79 mm, probability: 72% 0.58 mm, probability: 67% 0.36 mm, probability: 53% 0.14 mm, probability: 39% 0.04 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 41% 0.4 mm, probability: 61% 0.49 mm, probability: 66% 0.55 mm, probability: 68% 0.56 mm, probability: 69% 06:00 0.4 mm, probability: 64% 0.19 mm, probability: 47% 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 0.09 mm, probability: 33% 0.11 mm, probability: 34% 0.14 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 0.14 mm, probability: 26% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.22 mm, probability: 43% 0.43 mm, probability: 54% 00:00 0.47 mm, probability: 56% 0.42 mm, probability: 54% 0.4 mm, probability: 51% 0.41 mm, probability: 54% 0.51 mm, probability: 57% 0.66 mm, probability: 60% 06:00 0.76 mm, probability: 54% 0.86 mm, probability: 38% 0.85 mm, probability: 30% 0.58 mm, probability: 31% 0.29 mm, probability: 32% 0.15 mm, probability: 36% 12:00

7-day forecast

Langho, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C53.80217000,-2.45076000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Langho, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C53.80217000,-2.45076000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Langho, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C53.80217000,-2.45076000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Langho, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 7 °C53.80217000,-2.45076000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 7 °C
Langho, United KingdomRain, 5 – 12 °C53.80217000,-2.45076000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 12 °C
Langho, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C53.80217000,-2.45076000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Langho, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C53.80217000,-2.45076000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Menu