Lanark, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Rain
Last updated: 13:11

48-hour forecast

0.92 mm, probability: 100% 0.92 mm, probability: 98% 0.58 mm, probability: 56% 0.51 mm, probability: 50% 0.36 mm, probability: 48% 0.35 mm, probability: 48% 0.26 mm, probability: 46% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 35% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.23 mm, probability: 35% 0.19 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 0.34 mm, probability: 33% 0.26 mm, probability: 32% 0.27 mm, probability: 34% 0.17 mm, probability: 37% 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 0.12 mm, probability: 26% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 35% 0.11 mm, probability: 45% 0.55 mm, probability: 74% 1.02 mm, probability: 75% 06:00 0.8 mm, probability: 68% 0.42 mm, probability: 55% 0.17 mm, probability: 36% 0.18 mm, probability: 31% 0.18 mm, probability: 28% 0.11 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 0.13 mm, probability: 33% 0.08 mm, probability: 30% 0.13 mm, probability: 34% 0.13 mm, probability: 36% 18:00 11°

7-day forecast

Lanark, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C55.67371000,-3.78170000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Lanark, United KingdomRain, 5 – 12 °C55.67371000,-3.78170000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 12 °C
Lanark, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C55.67371000,-3.78170000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Lanark, United KingdomRain, 3 – 10 °C55.67371000,-3.78170000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 10 °C
Lanark, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C55.67371000,-3.78170000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Lanark, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C55.67371000,-3.78170000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-04

2020-02-04 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Lanark, United KingdomRain, 5 – 15 °C55.67371000,-3.78170000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-02-05

2020-02-05 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 15 °C
Menu