Lampeter, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 01:15

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 35% 0.1 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 36% 0.26 mm, probability: 42% 12:00 0.38 mm, probability: 47% 0.64 mm, probability: 48% 0.93 mm, probability: 56% 1.12 mm, probability: 58% 1.33 mm, probability: 60% 1.45 mm, probability: 60% 18:00 1.14 mm, probability: 59% 0.7 mm, probability: 56% 0.51 mm, probability: 55% 0.67 mm, probability: 56% 1.06 mm, probability: 58% 1.33 mm, probability: 59% 00:00 1.14 mm, probability: 55% 0.78 mm, probability: 52% 0.53 mm, probability: 46% 0.45 mm, probability: 45% 0.5 mm, probability: 46% 0.56 mm, probability: 44% 06:00 0.46 mm, probability: 41% 0.31 mm, probability: 38% 0.23 mm, probability: 33% 0.21 mm, probability: 30% 0.21 mm, probability: 28% 0.19 mm, probability: 24% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 0.2 mm, probability: 43% 0.38 mm, probability: 60% 18:00 0.62 mm, probability: 69% 0.95 mm, probability: 73% 1.22 mm, probability: 75% 1.21 mm, probability: 71% 1.05 mm, probability: 63% 0.98 mm, probability: 57% 00:00 1.1 mm, probability: 55% 1.33 mm, probability: 47% 1.4 mm, probability: 41% 1.09 mm, probability: 43% 0.72 mm, probability: 50% 12° 17°

7-day forecast

Lampeter, United KingdomRain, 13 – 17 °C52.11285000,-4.08039000
W
Min: 13° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 17 °C
Lampeter, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C52.11285000,-4.08039000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Lampeter, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 16 °C52.11285000,-4.08039000
F
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 16 °C
Lampeter, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 18 °C52.11285000,-4.08039000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 18 °C
Lampeter, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 20 °C52.11285000,-4.08039000
Su
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 20 °C
Lampeter, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 20 °C52.11285000,-4.08039000
M
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 20 °C
Lampeter, United KingdomFog, 13 – 19 °C52.11285000,-4.08039000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Fog, 13 – 19 °C
Menu