Kirriemuir, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

1°
Cloudy
Last updated: 04:51

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.05 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 18:00 0.18 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.17 mm, probability: 24% 0.13 mm, probability: 25% 0.09 mm, probability: 29% 0.11 mm, probability: 34% 0.1 mm, probability: 37% 0.29 mm, probability: 56% 06:00 0.37 mm, probability: 62% 0.41 mm, probability: 60% 0.42 mm, probability: 57% 0.45 mm, probability: 58% 0.53 mm, probability: 60% 0.53 mm, probability: 62% 12:00 0.66 mm, probability: 66% 0.65 mm, probability: 67% 0.71 mm, probability: 71% 0.64 mm, probability: 73% 0.58 mm, probability: 62% 0.54 mm, probability: 63% 18:00 0.48 mm, probability: 56% 0.5 mm, probability: 58% 0.48 mm, probability: 60% 0.35 mm, probability: 56% 0.32 mm, probability: 57% 0.32 mm, probability: 59% 00:00 0.36 mm, probability: 62% 0.45 mm, probability: 65% 0.33 mm, probability: 64% 0.4 mm, probability: 66% 0.53 mm, probability: 68% 0.55 mm, probability: 71% 06:00 0.58 mm, probability: 74% 0.55 mm, probability: 70% 0.55 mm, probability: 72%

7-day forecast

Kirriemuir, United KingdomRain, 1 – 3 °C56.67398000,-3.00343000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 3 °C
Kirriemuir, United KingdomRain, -0 – 4 °C56.67398000,-3.00343000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 4 °C
Kirriemuir, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 4 °C56.67398000,-3.00343000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 4 °C
Kirriemuir, United KingdomCloudy, 0 – 4 °C56.67398000,-3.00343000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Cloudy, 0 – 4 °C
Kirriemuir, United KingdomRain, 2 – 4 °C56.67398000,-3.00343000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 4 °C
Kirriemuir, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C56.67398000,-3.00343000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Kirriemuir, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C56.67398000,-3.00343000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Menu