Kirkconnel, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Rain
Last updated: 07:34

48-hour forecast

1.13 mm, probability: 71% 0.77 mm, probability: 99% 1.11 mm, probability: 96% 0.67 mm, probability: 68% 0.45 mm, probability: 56% 18:00 0.25 mm, probability: 39% 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 0.09 mm, probability: 26% 0.11 mm, probability: 27% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 27% 0.08 mm, probability: 25% 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.33 mm, probability: 37% 0.2 mm, probability: 33% 0.12 mm, probability: 30% 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 35% 0.42 mm, probability: 62% 0.89 mm, probability: 74% 1.19 mm, probability: 78% 1.34 mm, probability: 80% 12:00 1.54 mm, probability: 82% 1.88 mm, probability: 86% 10°

7-day forecast

Kirkconnel, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C55.38561000,-3.99836000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-10-28

2020-10-28 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Kirkconnel, United KingdomRain, 5 – 14 °C55.38561000,-3.99836000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 14 °C
Kirkconnel, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C55.38561000,-3.99836000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Kirkconnel, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C55.38561000,-3.99836000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Kirkconnel, United KingdomRain, 6 – 16 °C55.38561000,-3.99836000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 16 °C
Kirkconnel, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C55.38561000,-3.99836000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Kirkconnel, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C55.38561000,-3.99836000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Menu