Kingsland, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Rain
Last updated: 02:10

48-hour forecast

0.32 mm, probability: 100% 0.98 mm, probability: 100% 0.29 mm, probability: 36% 0.54 mm, probability: 45% 0.37 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 0.13 mm, probability: 20% 0.13 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.01 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 0.29 mm, probability: 30% 0.5 mm, probability: 44% 0.41 mm, probability: 52% 0.45 mm, probability: 53% 0.58 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 0.37 mm, probability: 43% 0.1 mm, probability: 27% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.12 mm, probability: 24% 0.22 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 0.24 mm, probability: 23% 0.21 mm, probability: 20% 0.17 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.39 mm, probability: 36% 0.67 mm, probability: 38% 0.49 mm, probability: 33% 0.18 mm, probability: 26% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 06:00 14°

7-day forecast

Kingsland, United KingdomRain, 4 – 13 °C52.25000000,-2.80000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 13 °C
Kingsland, United KingdomRain, 5 – 14 °C52.25000000,-2.80000000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 14 °C
Kingsland, United KingdomRain, 3 – 13 °C52.25000000,-2.80000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 13 °C
Kingsland, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 16 °C52.25000000,-2.80000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 16 °C
Kingsland, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 19 °C52.25000000,-2.80000000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 19 °C
Kingsland, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 17 °C52.25000000,-2.80000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 17 °C
Kingsland, United KingdomRain, 8 – 18 °C52.25000000,-2.80000000
W
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 18 °C
Menu