Killyleagh, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 06:02

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 0.15 mm, probability: 41% 18:00 0.32 mm, probability: 59% 0.6 mm, probability: 69% 0.83 mm, probability: 70% 0.82 mm, probability: 62% 0.68 mm, probability: 53% 0.51 mm, probability: 45% 00:00 0.3 mm, probability: 36% 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 17°

7-day forecast

Killyleagh, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C54.40135000,-5.64800000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Killyleagh, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 17 °C54.40135000,-5.64800000
F
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 17 °C
Killyleagh, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 16 °C54.40135000,-5.64800000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 16 °C
Killyleagh, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C54.40135000,-5.64800000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Killyleagh, United KingdomRain, 14 – 18 °C54.40135000,-5.64800000
M
Min: 14° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 18 °C
Killyleagh, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 18 °C54.40135000,-5.64800000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 18 °C
Killyleagh, United KingdomCloudy, 14 – 19 °C54.40135000,-5.64800000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Cloudy, 14 – 19 °C
Menu