Killearn, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 00:59

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 0.45 mm, probability: 46% 0.72 mm, probability: 52% 18:00 0.84 mm, probability: 55% 0.92 mm, probability: 55% 0.85 mm, probability: 51% 0.48 mm, probability: 47% 0.12 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 16% 0.18 mm, probability: 18% 0.16 mm, probability: 18% 0.13 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 18% 0.15 mm, probability: 19% 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 15°

7-day forecast

Killearn, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C56.04239000,-4.36840000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-23

2020-09-23 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Killearn, United KingdomRain, 3 – 12 °C56.04239000,-4.36840000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 12 °C
Killearn, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 14 °C56.04239000,-4.36840000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 14 °C
Killearn, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 12 °C56.04239000,-4.36840000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 12 °C
Killearn, United KingdomCloudy, -1 – 13 °C56.04239000,-4.36840000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Cloudy, -1 – 13 °C
Killearn, United KingdomRain, 7 – 15 °C56.04239000,-4.36840000
M
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 15 °C
Killearn, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C56.04239000,-4.36840000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Menu