Kidderminster, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Cloudy
Last updated: 19:05

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.17 mm, probability: 39% 0.31 mm, probability: 53% 0.48 mm, probability: 60% 06:00 0.53 mm, probability: 62% 0.59 mm, probability: 56% 0.62 mm, probability: 41% 0.44 mm, probability: 27% 0.21 mm, probability: 23% 0.11 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 16% 0.18 mm, probability: 17% 0.21 mm, probability: 19% 0.13 mm, probability: 18% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 36% 0.28 mm, probability: 36% 0.36 mm, probability: 31% 0.23 mm, probability: 26% 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 0.26 mm, probability: 47% 0.49 mm, probability: 61% 06:00 0.47 mm, probability: 55% 0.34 mm, probability: 41% 0.24 mm, probability: 38% 0.22 mm, probability: 37% 0.22 mm, probability: 35% 0.21 mm, probability: 27% 12:00 0.18 mm, probability: 22% 0.13 mm, probability: 19% 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 13°

7-day forecast

Kidderminster, United KingdomRain, 5 – 14 °C52.38819000,-2.25000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 14 °C
Kidderminster, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 14 °C52.38819000,-2.25000000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 14 °C
Kidderminster, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 13 °C52.38819000,-2.25000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 13 °C
Kidderminster, United KingdomSunny, -1 – 15 °C52.38819000,-2.25000000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, -1 – 15 °C
Kidderminster, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 18 °C52.38819000,-2.25000000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 18 °C
Kidderminster, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 20 °C52.38819000,-2.25000000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 20° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 20 °C
Kidderminster, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C52.38819000,-2.25000000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Menu