Keswick, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 11:59

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 0.14 mm, probability: 23% 0.21 mm, probability: 31% 0.34 mm, probability: 42% 06:00 0.63 mm, probability: 58% 1.16 mm, probability: 69% 1.5 mm, probability: 73% 1.22 mm, probability: 73% 0.82 mm, probability: 74% 0.65 mm, probability: 71% 12:00 0.5 mm, probability: 69% 0.33 mm, probability: 66% 0.21 mm, probability: 62% 0.14 mm, probability: 45%

7-day forecast

Keswick, United KingdomRain, 5 – 7 °C54.59947000,-3.13256000
Sa
Max: C

2020-01-25

2020-01-25 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 7 °C
Keswick, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C54.59947000,-3.13256000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Keswick, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C54.59947000,-3.13256000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Keswick, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C54.59947000,-3.13256000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Keswick, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C54.59947000,-3.13256000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Keswick, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C54.59947000,-3.13256000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Keswick, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C54.59947000,-3.13256000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Menu