Kelty, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Rain
Last updated: 00:47

48-hour forecast

0.4 mm, probability: 54% 0.55 mm, probability: 100% 06:00 0.29 mm, probability: 82% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.28 mm, probability: 46% 12:00 0.4 mm, probability: 48% 0.53 mm, probability: 48% 0.64 mm, probability: 49% 0.66 mm, probability: 54% 0.67 mm, probability: 58% 0.61 mm, probability: 59% 18:00 0.36 mm, probability: 51% 0.12 mm, probability: 35% 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 11°

7-day forecast

Kelty, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C56.13362000,-3.38690000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Kelty, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C56.13362000,-3.38690000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C
Kelty, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 6 °C56.13362000,-3.38690000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 6 °C
Kelty, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C56.13362000,-3.38690000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Kelty, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 5 °C56.13362000,-3.38690000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 5 °C
Kelty, United KingdomCloudy, 1 – 7 °C56.13362000,-3.38690000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 1 – 7 °C
Kelty, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C56.13362000,-3.38690000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C
Menu