Keady, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

0°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 02:02

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 19% 0.25 mm, probability: 24% 00:00 0.26 mm, probability: 24% 0.22 mm, probability: 23% 0.16 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 24% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 21% 0.22 mm, probability: 35% 06:00 0.23 mm, probability: 44% 0.19 mm, probability: 44%

7-day forecast

Keady, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C54.25000000,-6.70000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Keady, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C54.25000000,-6.70000000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Keady, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C54.25000000,-6.70000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Keady, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C54.25000000,-6.70000000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C
Keady, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C54.25000000,-6.70000000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Keady, United KingdomSunny, 0 – 6 °C54.25000000,-6.70000000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Sunny, 0 – 6 °C
Keady, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 6 °C54.25000000,-6.70000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 6 °C
Menu