Johnston, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 15:06

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 30% 0.2 mm, probability: 49% 0.45 mm, probability: 61% 0.69 mm, probability: 60% 00:00 0.89 mm, probability: 62% 1.36 mm, probability: 66% 1.72 mm, probability: 67% 1.27 mm, probability: 65% 0.61 mm, probability: 57% 0.35 mm, probability: 53% 06:00 0.37 mm, probability: 56% 0.5 mm, probability: 62% 0.56 mm, probability: 61% 0.45 mm, probability: 50% 0.31 mm, probability: 37% 0.22 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.13 mm, probability: 28% 0.32 mm, probability: 37% 1.08 mm, probability: 52% 1.82 mm, probability: 63% 18:00 1.66 mm, probability: 69% 1.28 mm, probability: 69% 1.02 mm, probability: 65% 0.61 mm, probability: 56% 0.28 mm, probability: 43% 0.2 mm, probability: 25% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.57 mm, probability: 35% 1.04 mm, probability: 47% 06:00 0.95 mm, probability: 51% 0.65 mm, probability: 49% 0.53 mm, probability: 47% 0.56 mm, probability: 46% 0.64 mm, probability: 47% 0.65 mm, probability: 50% 12:00 0.52 mm, probability: 45% 0.35 mm, probability: 38% 0.24 mm, probability: 30% 0.17 mm, probability: 25% 0.14 mm, probability: 23% 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 18:00

7-day forecast

Johnston, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C51.75556000,-4.99667000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Johnston, United KingdomRain, 4 – 6 °C51.75556000,-4.99667000
Tu
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 6 °C
Johnston, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C51.75556000,-4.99667000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Johnston, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C51.75556000,-4.99667000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Johnston, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C51.75556000,-4.99667000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Johnston, United KingdomRain, 9 – 11 °C51.75556000,-4.99667000
Sa
Max: 11° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 11 °C
Johnston, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C51.75556000,-4.99667000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Menu