Jacobstow, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 21:34

48-hour forecast

0.21 mm, probability: 32% 0.33 mm, probability: 96% 0.24 mm, probability: 96% 0.24 mm, probability: 48% 0.36 mm, probability: 66% 0.59 mm, probability: 76% 06:00 0.56 mm, probability: 76% 0.58 mm, probability: 76% 0.3 mm, probability: 64% 0.19 mm, probability: 47% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.16 mm, probability: 16% 0.25 mm, probability: 23% 0.24 mm, probability: 23% 0.19 mm, probability: 23% 0.17 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 23% 0.27 mm, probability: 31% 0.3 mm, probability: 36% 0.3 mm, probability: 37% 0.26 mm, probability: 36% 0.22 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.19 mm, probability: 31% 0.17 mm, probability: 27% 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 0.11 mm, probability: 21% 0.17 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 17% 0.37 mm, probability: 34% 0.51 mm, probability: 41% 0.73 mm, probability: 47% 0.89 mm, probability: 54% 0.69 mm, probability: 54% 00:00 0.61 mm, probability: 54% 11° 15°

7-day forecast

Jacobstow, United KingdomRain, 12 – 15 °C50.73333000,-4.55000000
F
Min: 12° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 15 °C
Jacobstow, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C50.73333000,-4.55000000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Jacobstow, United KingdomRain, 11 – 14 °C50.73333000,-4.55000000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 14° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 14 °C
Jacobstow, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C50.73333000,-4.55000000
M
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Jacobstow, United KingdomRain, 8 – 10 °C50.73333000,-4.55000000
Tu
Max: 10° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 10 °C
Jacobstow, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C50.73333000,-4.55000000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
Jacobstow, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 11 °C50.73333000,-4.55000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 11 °C
Menu