Immingham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

2°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 18:10

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.22 mm, probability: 27% 0.51 mm, probability: 37% 0.36 mm, probability: 36% 0.21 mm, probability: 35% 0.25 mm, probability: 47% 0.64 mm, probability: 63% 18:00 1.14 mm, probability: 64% 1.26 mm, probability: 63% 0.61 mm, probability: 53% 0.23 mm, probability: 43% 0.37 mm, probability: 52% 0.36 mm, probability: 53% 00:00

7-day forecast

Immingham, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.61239000,-0.22219000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Immingham, United KingdomRain, 2 – 4 °C53.61239000,-0.22219000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 4 °C
Immingham, United KingdomRain, -0 – 6 °C53.61239000,-0.22219000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 6 °C
Immingham, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C53.61239000,-0.22219000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Immingham, United KingdomRain, 0 – 6 °C53.61239000,-0.22219000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 6 °C
Immingham, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C53.61239000,-0.22219000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Immingham, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 6 °C53.61239000,-0.22219000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 6 °C
Menu