Ilford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

17°
Cloudy
Last updated: 21:28

48-hour forecast

0.3 mm, probability: 36% 0.13 mm, probability: 74% 0.33 mm, probability: 39% 0.19 mm, probability: 38% 0.05 mm, probability: 24% 0.05 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 16% 0.27 mm, probability: 18% 0.33 mm, probability: 22% 0.38 mm, probability: 28% 0.41 mm, probability: 34% 18:00 0.4 mm, probability: 39% 0.43 mm, probability: 35% 0.45 mm, probability: 35% 0.54 mm, probability: 30% 0.59 mm, probability: 28% 0.56 mm, probability: 29% 00:00 0.22 mm, probability: 18% 0.16 mm, probability: 20% 0.11 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 18:00 00:00 13° 20°

7-day forecast

Ilford, United KingdomRain, 12 – 19 °C51.55765000,0.07278000
F
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 19 °C
Ilford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 22 °C51.55765000,0.07278000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 22 °C
Ilford, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 25 °C51.55765000,0.07278000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 25 °C
Ilford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 15 – 23 °C51.55765000,0.07278000
M
Min: 15° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 15 – 23 °C
Ilford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 23 °C51.55765000,0.07278000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 23 °C
Ilford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 24 °C51.55765000,0.07278000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 24 °C
Ilford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 15 – 25 °C51.55765000,0.07278000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 15 – 25 °C
Menu