Huntington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 14:04

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.25 mm, probability: 31% 0.41 mm, probability: 57% 06:00 0.25 mm, probability: 57% 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 30% 0.11 mm, probability: 43% 0.13 mm, probability: 48% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 42% 0.06 mm, probability: 32% 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 0.09 mm, probability: 32% 0.12 mm, probability: 40% 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 11°

7-day forecast

Huntington, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C54.00000000,-1.05000000
M
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
Huntington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C54.00000000,-1.05000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C
Huntington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 8 °C54.00000000,-1.05000000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 8 °C
Huntington, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C54.00000000,-1.05000000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Huntington, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C54.00000000,-1.05000000
F
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Huntington, United KingdomRain, -2 – 4 °C54.00000000,-1.05000000
Sa
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, -2 – 4 °C
Huntington, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C54.00000000,-1.05000000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Menu