Humbleton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Rain
Last updated: 05:05

48-hour forecast

0.95 mm, probability: 100% 1.16 mm, probability: 100% 0.83 mm, probability: 63% 1.37 mm, probability: 65% 12:00 1.7 mm, probability: 67% 1.86 mm, probability: 67% 1.71 mm, probability: 63% 1.02 mm, probability: 51% 0.37 mm, probability: 30% 0.2 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 0.39 mm, probability: 27% 0.96 mm, probability: 52% 1.47 mm, probability: 65% 1.39 mm, probability: 69% 1.08 mm, probability: 66% 0.78 mm, probability: 59% 00:00 0.43 mm, probability: 44% 0.15 mm, probability: 30% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.21 mm, probability: 29% 0.4 mm, probability: 38% 0.46 mm, probability: 43% 0.46 mm, probability: 39% 0.42 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.29 mm, probability: 28% 0.18 mm, probability: 24% 0.16 mm, probability: 22% 0.14 mm, probability: 19% 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 25% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 00:00 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 0.22 mm, probability: 39% 0.28 mm, probability: 42% 0.29 mm, probability: 33% 0.35 mm, probability: 28% 0.37 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.27 mm, probability: 23% 0.22 mm, probability: 22% 0.25 mm, probability: 26% 14°

7-day forecast

Humbleton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C53.78333000,-0.15000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Humbleton, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C53.78333000,-0.15000000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Humbleton, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 12 °C53.78333000,-0.15000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 12 °C
Humbleton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 15 °C53.78333000,-0.15000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 15 °C
Humbleton, United KingdomRain, 10 – 18 °C53.78333000,-0.15000000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 18 °C
Humbleton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 15 °C53.78333000,-0.15000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 15 °C
Humbleton, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C53.78333000,-0.15000000
W
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Menu