Huish, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 15:27

48-hour forecast

0 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 0.1 mm, probability: 31% 0.18 mm, probability: 40% 0.28 mm, probability: 51% 0.44 mm, probability: 61% 0.6 mm, probability: 64% 06:00 0.7 mm, probability: 66% 0.8 mm, probability: 65% 0.84 mm, probability: 64% 0.79 mm, probability: 62% 0.7 mm, probability: 59% 0.6 mm, probability: 57% 12:00 0.42 mm, probability: 53% 0.23 mm, probability: 47% 0.12 mm, probability: 39% 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 11°

7-day forecast

Huish, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C51.37114000,-1.79266000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
Huish, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C51.37114000,-1.79266000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Huish, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C51.37114000,-1.79266000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Huish, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C51.37114000,-1.79266000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Huish, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 8 °C51.37114000,-1.79266000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 8 °C
Huish, United KingdomCloudy, 0 – 9 °C51.37114000,-1.79266000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 0 – 9 °C
Huish, United KingdomSunny, -1 – 7 °C51.37114000,-1.79266000
Tu
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Sunny, -1 – 7 °C
Menu