Hugh Town, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 03:46

48-hour forecast

0.37 mm, probability: 36% 0.34 mm, probability: 32% 0.49 mm, probability: 29% 0.5 mm, probability: 38% 12:00 0.41 mm, probability: 42% 0.44 mm, probability: 43% 0.45 mm, probability: 39% 0.46 mm, probability: 31% 0.47 mm, probability: 28% 0.52 mm, probability: 27% 18:00 0.41 mm, probability: 25% 0.34 mm, probability: 22% 0.25 mm, probability: 19% 0.22 mm, probability: 19% 0.24 mm, probability: 20% 0.26 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.33 mm, probability: 22% 0.51 mm, probability: 24% 0.64 mm, probability: 27% 0.72 mm, probability: 32% 0.8 mm, probability: 35% 0.79 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 0.72 mm, probability: 33% 0.43 mm, probability: 30% 0.29 mm, probability: 29% 0.21 mm, probability: 27% 0.15 mm, probability: 21% 0.14 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.18 mm, probability: 23% 0.33 mm, probability: 28% 0.47 mm, probability: 34% 0.4 mm, probability: 35% 0.3 mm, probability: 34% 0.27 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.27 mm, probability: 31% 0.36 mm, probability: 32% 0.43 mm, probability: 33% 0.32 mm, probability: 28% 0.19 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 06:00 11° 14°

7-day forecast

Hugh Town, United KingdomRain, 11 – 14 °C49.91447000,-6.31145000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 14 °C
Hugh Town, United KingdomRain, 11 – 13 °C49.91447000,-6.31145000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 13 °C
Hugh Town, United KingdomRain, 11 – 13 °C49.91447000,-6.31145000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 13 °C
Hugh Town, United KingdomRain, 12 – 15 °C49.91447000,-6.31145000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 15 °C
Hugh Town, United KingdomRain, 12 – 15 °C49.91447000,-6.31145000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 15 °C
Hugh Town, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 14 °C49.91447000,-6.31145000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 14 °C
Hugh Town, United KingdomRain, 12 – 14 °C49.91447000,-6.31145000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 14 °C
Menu