Hindley, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

17°
Cloudy
Last updated: 07:45

48-hour forecast

0.21 mm, probability: 26% 0.08 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 25% 0.19 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.11 mm, probability: 23% 0.23 mm, probability: 32% 0.34 mm, probability: 35% 00:00 0.32 mm, probability: 33% 0.24 mm, probability: 28% 0.18 mm, probability: 27% 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.13 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 27% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.11 mm, probability: 31% 0.11 mm, probability: 32% 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 12° 20°

7-day forecast

Hindley, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 18 °C53.53333000,-2.58333000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 18 °C
Hindley, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C53.53333000,-2.58333000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Hindley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 19 °C53.53333000,-2.58333000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 19 °C
Hindley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 15 – 24 °C53.53333000,-2.58333000
F
Min: 15° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 15 – 24 °C
Hindley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 22 °C53.53333000,-2.58333000
Sa
Min: 13° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-18

2020-07-18 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 22 °C
Hindley, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 19 °C53.53333000,-2.58333000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-19

2020-07-19 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 19 °C
Hindley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 20 °C53.53333000,-2.58333000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-20

2020-07-20 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 20 °C
Menu