Hightown, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 05:56

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 46% 0.29 mm, probability: 71% 0.42 mm, probability: 73% 0.81 mm, probability: 79% 1.07 mm, probability: 84% 1.63 mm, probability: 87% 00:00 1.53 mm, probability: 88% 2.12 mm, probability: 89% 2.81 mm, probability: 90% 2.94 mm, probability: 89% 1.07 mm, probability: 84% 0.8 mm, probability: 80% 06:00 0.74 mm, probability: 74% 0.79 mm, probability: 74% 0.31 mm, probability: 58% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 0.17 mm, probability: 35% 0.21 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 18:00 0.52 mm, probability: 57% 0.25 mm, probability: 52% 0.43 mm, probability: 63% 1.89 mm, probability: 76% 2.23 mm, probability: 76% 0.9 mm, probability: 65% 00:00 0.46 mm, probability: 49% 0.2 mm, probability: 25% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 0.22 mm, probability: 52% 0.41 mm, probability: 58% 0.49 mm, probability: 60%

7-day forecast

Hightown, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C53.51667000,-3.05000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Hightown, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C53.51667000,-3.05000000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Hightown, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 5 °C53.51667000,-3.05000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 5 °C
Hightown, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C53.51667000,-3.05000000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Hightown, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.51667000,-3.05000000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Hightown, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C53.51667000,-3.05000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Hightown, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C53.51667000,-3.05000000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Menu