Heighington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Cloudy
Last updated: 05:44

48-hour forecast

0.49 mm, probability: 45% 0.27 mm, probability: 76% 0.43 mm, probability: 85% 0.45 mm, probability: 45% 12:00 0.42 mm, probability: 40% 0.37 mm, probability: 36% 0.32 mm, probability: 36% 0.24 mm, probability: 30% 0.17 mm, probability: 22% 0.12 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 0.14 mm, probability: 23% 0.27 mm, probability: 46% 0.49 mm, probability: 56% 0.95 mm, probability: 62% 1.22 mm, probability: 60% 00:00 0.72 mm, probability: 51% 0.16 mm, probability: 28% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.18 mm, probability: 40% 06:00 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 0.19 mm, probability: 34% 0.27 mm, probability: 35% 0.24 mm, probability: 38% 0.18 mm, probability: 27% 0.13 mm, probability: 27% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 26% 0.13 mm, probability: 24% 0.12 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.03 mm, probability: 26% 0.03 mm, probability: 26% 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 17°

7-day forecast

Heighington, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C53.21241000,-0.45902000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Heighington, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C53.21241000,-0.45902000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Heighington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 12 °C53.21241000,-0.45902000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 12 °C
Heighington, United KingdomRain, 6 – 15 °C53.21241000,-0.45902000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 15 °C
Heighington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 20 °C53.21241000,-0.45902000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 20° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 20 °C
Heighington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 15 °C53.21241000,-0.45902000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 15 °C
Heighington, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C53.21241000,-0.45902000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Menu