Hebden Bridge, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 22:16

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 43% 0.07 mm, probability: 44% 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.03 mm, probability: 26% 0.1 mm, probability: 41% 0.32 mm, probability: 51% 0.53 mm, probability: 54% 12:00 0.55 mm, probability: 52% 0.48 mm, probability: 53% 0.38 mm, probability: 47% 0.21 mm, probability: 43% 0.06 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 34% 0.2 mm, probability: 57% 0.52 mm, probability: 67% 0.73 mm, probability: 73% 06:00 0.56 mm, probability: 70% 0.26 mm, probability: 52% 0.11 mm, probability: 32% 0.07 mm, probability: 31% 0.06 mm, probability: 31% 0.06 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 32% 0.06 mm, probability: 30% 0.06 mm, probability: 30% 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 0.09 mm, probability: 33% 0.32 mm, probability: 39% 0.56 mm, probability: 44%

7-day forecast

Hebden Bridge, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C53.74093000,-2.01337000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Hebden Bridge, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C53.74093000,-2.01337000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Hebden Bridge, United KingdomRain, 3 – 5 °C53.74093000,-2.01337000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 5 °C
Hebden Bridge, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 8 °C53.74093000,-2.01337000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Hebden Bridge, United KingdomRain, 6 – 9 °C53.74093000,-2.01337000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 9 °C
Hebden Bridge, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C53.74093000,-2.01337000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Hebden Bridge, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C53.74093000,-2.01337000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Menu