Hay, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Cloudy
Last updated: 05:17

48-hour forecast

0.01 mm, probability: 16% 0.12 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 30% 0.22 mm, probability: 46% 0.57 mm, probability: 56% 1.02 mm, probability: 63% 18:00 1.05 mm, probability: 61% 0.71 mm, probability: 55% 0.22 mm, probability: 38% 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 0.12 mm, probability: 34% 0.25 mm, probability: 41% 00:00 0.25 mm, probability: 43% 0.32 mm, probability: 46% 0.37 mm, probability: 47% 0.39 mm, probability: 46% 0.52 mm, probability: 47% 0.87 mm, probability: 55% 06:00 0.92 mm, probability: 61% 0.47 mm, probability: 55% 0.36 mm, probability: 55% 0.16 mm, probability: 40% 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 0.02 mm, probability: 22% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 00:00 06:00

7-day forecast

Hay, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C52.07049000,-3.12741000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Hay, United KingdomCloudy, 1 – 5 °C52.07049000,-3.12741000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Cloudy, 1 – 5 °C
Hay, United KingdomRain, -1 – 3 °C52.07049000,-3.12741000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 3 °C
Hay, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C52.07049000,-3.12741000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Hay, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C52.07049000,-3.12741000
W
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Hay, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C52.07049000,-3.12741000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Hay, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C52.07049000,-3.12741000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-11

2020-12-11 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Menu