Haxey, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

-1°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 17:59

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 0.16 mm, probability: 35% 0.24 mm, probability: 41% 0.32 mm, probability: 43% 0.39 mm, probability: 45% 12:00 0.43 mm, probability: 47% 0.43 mm, probability: 48% 0.41 mm, probability: 52% 0.42 mm, probability: 58% 0.51 mm, probability: 60% 0.56 mm, probability: 56% 18:00 0.44 mm, probability: 46% 0.26 mm, probability: 37% 0.14 mm, probability: 30% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 18:00 -1°

7-day forecast

Haxey, United KingdomRain, -1 – 9 °C53.48937000,-0.84020000
Sa
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 9 °C
Haxey, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C53.48937000,-0.84020000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Haxey, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C53.48937000,-0.84020000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Haxey, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 8 °C53.48937000,-0.84020000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 8 °C
Haxey, United KingdomRain, 3 – 10 °C53.48937000,-0.84020000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 10 °C
Haxey, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C53.48937000,-0.84020000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Haxey, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C53.48937000,-0.84020000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C
Menu