Havant, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 23:46

48-hour forecast

0.01 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 0.11 mm, probability: 31% 0.17 mm, probability: 37% 0.22 mm, probability: 38% 0.29 mm, probability: 37% 0.31 mm, probability: 36% 12:00 0.26 mm, probability: 34% 0.18 mm, probability: 30% 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.11 mm, probability: 22% 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 13°

7-day forecast

Havant, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 10 °C50.85670000,-0.98559000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 10 °C
Havant, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 11 °C50.85670000,-0.98559000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 11 °C
Havant, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 11 °C50.85670000,-0.98559000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 11 °C
Havant, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 10 °C50.85670000,-0.98559000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 10 °C
Havant, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 9 °C50.85670000,-0.98559000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 9 °C
Havant, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C50.85670000,-0.98559000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Havant, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C50.85670000,-0.98559000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Menu