Hassocks, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 12:26

48-hour forecast

0.17 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 00:00 0.18 mm, probability: 40% 0.18 mm, probability: 41% 0.23 mm, probability: 49% 0.35 mm, probability: 63% 0.56 mm, probability: 73% 0.69 mm, probability: 77% 06:00 0.66 mm, probability: 73% 0.6 mm, probability: 69% 0.36 mm, probability: 58% 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 0.15 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.19 mm, probability: 17% 0.18 mm, probability: 16% 0.16 mm, probability: 22% 0.24 mm, probability: 31% 0.19 mm, probability: 19% 0.19 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.18 mm, probability: 23% 0.22 mm, probability: 28% 0.25 mm, probability: 34% 0.25 mm, probability: 38% 0.21 mm, probability: 37% 0.21 mm, probability: 36% 00:00 0.41 mm, probability: 37% 0.49 mm, probability: 34% 0.57 mm, probability: 37% 0.39 mm, probability: 35% 0.26 mm, probability: 36% 0.25 mm, probability: 40% 06:00 0.38 mm, probability: 47% 0.56 mm, probability: 60% 0.62 mm, probability: 58% 0.6 mm, probability: 59% 1.22 mm, probability: 56% 0.41 mm, probability: 42% 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 31% 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 10° 16°

7-day forecast

Hassocks, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C50.92814000,-0.16617000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Hassocks, United KingdomRain, 7 – 16 °C50.92814000,-0.16617000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 16 °C
Hassocks, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C50.92814000,-0.16617000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Hassocks, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 10 °C50.92814000,-0.16617000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 10 °C
Hassocks, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 12 °C50.92814000,-0.16617000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 12 °C
Hassocks, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 12 °C50.92814000,-0.16617000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-06

2020-11-06 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 12 °C
Hassocks, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 12 °C50.92814000,-0.16617000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-07

2020-11-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 12 °C
Menu