Harrogate, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Cloudy
Last updated: 11:09

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.06 mm, probability: 24% 0.06 mm, probability: 24% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 0.08 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 25% 0.08 mm, probability: 25% 0.1 mm, probability: 25% 0.15 mm, probability: 29% 0.22 mm, probability: 35% 0.29 mm, probability: 36% 12:00 0.29 mm, probability: 35% 0.25 mm, probability: 33% 0.22 mm, probability: 31% 0.23 mm, probability: 29% 0.24 mm, probability: 33% 12°

7-day forecast

Harrogate, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 12 °C53.99078000,-1.53730000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-24

2020-11-24 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 12 °C
Harrogate, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C53.99078000,-1.53730000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Harrogate, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C53.99078000,-1.53730000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Harrogate, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 7 °C53.99078000,-1.53730000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 7 °C
Harrogate, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 8 °C53.99078000,-1.53730000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 8 °C
Harrogate, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C53.99078000,-1.53730000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Harrogate, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 9 °C53.99078000,-1.53730000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 9 °C
Menu