Hankerton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 11:35

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.12 mm, probability: 27% 0.25 mm, probability: 35% 0.35 mm, probability: 42% 0.5 mm, probability: 48% 0.63 mm, probability: 49% 06:00 0.57 mm, probability: 53% 0.45 mm, probability: 55% 0.34 mm, probability: 45% 0.2 mm, probability: 36% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 10°

7-day forecast

Hankerton, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C51.61444000,-2.04500000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
Hankerton, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 9 °C51.61444000,-2.04500000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 9 °C
Hankerton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 10 °C51.61444000,-2.04500000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 10 °C
Hankerton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 11 °C51.61444000,-2.04500000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 11 °C
Hankerton, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C51.61444000,-2.04500000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Hankerton, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C51.61444000,-2.04500000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Hankerton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.61444000,-2.04500000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Menu