Halling, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 02:41

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.1 mm, probability: 22% 0.16 mm, probability: 34% 0.16 mm, probability: 35% 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 0.18 mm, probability: 39% 00:00 0.37 mm, probability: 57% 0.74 mm, probability: 72% 1.07 mm, probability: 76% 1.08 mm, probability: 76% 0.92 mm, probability: 71% 0.71 mm, probability: 66% 06:00 0.43 mm, probability: 50% 0.2 mm, probability: 32% 0.13 mm, probability: 25% 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 0.25 mm, probability: 36% 0.36 mm, probability: 48% 12:00 0.4 mm, probability: 52% 0.39 mm, probability: 52% 0.34 mm, probability: 52% 0.21 mm, probability: 41% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 0.17 mm, probability: 36% 0.19 mm, probability: 43% 0.19 mm, probability: 43% 0.19 mm, probability: 42% 06:00 14° 21°

7-day forecast

Halling, United KingdomRain, 13 – 19 °C51.35142000,0.44520000
W
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 19 °C
Halling, United KingdomRain, 15 – 21 °C51.35142000,0.44520000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 21 °C
Halling, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 21 °C51.35142000,0.44520000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 21 °C
Halling, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 22 °C51.35142000,0.44520000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 22 °C
Halling, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 24 °C51.35142000,0.44520000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 24 °C
Halling, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 26 °C51.35142000,0.44520000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 26° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 26 °C
Halling, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 26 °C51.35142000,0.44520000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 26° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 26 °C
Menu