Hale, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 11:42

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.35 mm, probability: 39% 0.83 mm, probability: 61% 1.09 mm, probability: 69% 12:00 0.66 mm, probability: 62% 0.19 mm, probability: 38% 0.07 mm, probability: 30% 0.05 mm, probability: 27% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 22% 0.19 mm, probability: 37% 0.14 mm, probability: 40% 0.07 mm, probability: 31% 0.06 mm, probability: 31% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 39% 0.17 mm, probability: 47% 0.22 mm, probability: 50% 0.21 mm, probability: 44% 0.17 mm, probability: 41% 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.09 mm, probability: 29% 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.07 mm, probability: 26%

7-day forecast

Hale, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C53.33333000,-2.80000000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Hale, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C53.33333000,-2.80000000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Hale, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C53.33333000,-2.80000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Hale, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C53.33333000,-2.80000000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Hale, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C53.33333000,-2.80000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C
Hale, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C53.33333000,-2.80000000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Hale, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C53.33333000,-2.80000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Menu