Guildford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Rain
Last updated: 01:01

48-hour forecast

0.63 mm, probability: 100% 2.02 mm, probability: 100% 0.14 mm, probability: 48% 0.3 mm, probability: 55% 0.28 mm, probability: 53% 0.32 mm, probability: 48% 0.42 mm, probability: 53% 12:00 0.4 mm, probability: 48% 0.47 mm, probability: 49% 0.72 mm, probability: 55% 0.34 mm, probability: 45% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 0.79 mm, probability: 50% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 29% 0.11 mm, probability: 36% 0.18 mm, probability: 47% 0.35 mm, probability: 60% 0.65 mm, probability: 73% 0.83 mm, probability: 76% 00:00 0.64 mm, probability: 71% 0.35 mm, probability: 61% 0.17 mm, probability: 46% 0.08 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 00:00 06:00

7-day forecast

Guildford, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C51.23536000,-0.57427000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Guildford, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 9 °C51.23536000,-0.57427000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 9 °C
Guildford, United KingdomRain, 4 – 11 °C51.23536000,-0.57427000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 11 °C
Guildford, United KingdomCloudy, 8 – 12 °C51.23536000,-0.57427000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Cloudy, 8 – 12 °C
Guildford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C51.23536000,-0.57427000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Guildford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.23536000,-0.57427000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Guildford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C51.23536000,-0.57427000
M
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Menu