Gillingham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Rain
Last updated: 11:39

48-hour forecast

0.47 mm, probability: 40% 0.21 mm, probability: 95% 0.8 mm, probability: 59% 18:00 0.84 mm, probability: 58% 0.55 mm, probability: 52% 0.41 mm, probability: 44% 0.55 mm, probability: 52% 0.49 mm, probability: 54% 1.15 mm, probability: 74% 00:00 0.76 mm, probability: 68% 0.15 mm, probability: 32% 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 0.18 mm, probability: 51% 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 26% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 48% 0.35 mm, probability: 61% 0.42 mm, probability: 64% 0.41 mm, probability: 62% 0.39 mm, probability: 61% 0.33 mm, probability: 62% 18:00 0.61 mm, probability: 72% 0.62 mm, probability: 70% 0.84 mm, probability: 73% 0.44 mm, probability: 65% 0.33 mm, probability: 62% 0.35 mm, probability: 63% 00:00 0.33 mm, probability: 62% 0.82 mm, probability: 73% 0.71 mm, probability: 73% 0.77 mm, probability: 74% 0.68 mm, probability: 74% 0.52 mm, probability: 72% 06:00 0.74 mm, probability: 73% 0.67 mm, probability: 69% 0.52 mm, probability: 60% 0.39 mm, probability: 52% 0.36 mm, probability: 47% 0.49 mm, probability: 58% 12:00 0.54 mm, probability: 58% 0.59 mm, probability: 57% 0.56 mm, probability: 55% 0.52 mm, probability: 51% 11°

7-day forecast

Gillingham, United KingdomRain, 9 – 12 °C51.03833000,-2.27611000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 12 °C
Gillingham, United KingdomRain, 5 – 12 °C51.03833000,-2.27611000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 12 °C
Gillingham, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C51.03833000,-2.27611000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Gillingham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 7 °C51.03833000,-2.27611000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 7 °C
Gillingham, United KingdomRain, 1 – 9 °C51.03833000,-2.27611000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 9 °C
Gillingham, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.03833000,-2.27611000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Gillingham, United KingdomRain, 2 – 10 °C51.03833000,-2.27611000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 10 °C
Menu