Gilford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Cloudy
Last updated: 01:48

48-hour forecast

06:00 0.28 mm, probability: 21% 0.55 mm, probability: 29% 0.49 mm, probability: 29% 0.47 mm, probability: 33% 0.42 mm, probability: 38% 12:00 0.32 mm, probability: 34% 0.13 mm, probability: 17% 0.25 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 0.12 mm, probability: 18% 0.18 mm, probability: 27% 0.28 mm, probability: 34% 0.35 mm, probability: 35% 0.46 mm, probability: 36% 0.54 mm, probability: 29% 00:00 0.42 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 20% 0.29 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.38 mm, probability: 30% 0.54 mm, probability: 36% 0.65 mm, probability: 40% 0.54 mm, probability: 40% 0.36 mm, probability: 33% 0.23 mm, probability: 27% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 19% 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 10° 16°

7-day forecast

Gilford, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C54.37256000,-6.36126000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Gilford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 17 °C54.37256000,-6.36126000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 17 °C
Gilford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C54.37256000,-6.36126000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Gilford, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C54.37256000,-6.36126000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Gilford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 17 °C54.37256000,-6.36126000
Th
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 17 °C
Gilford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 17 °C54.37256000,-6.36126000
F
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 17 °C
Gilford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 18 °C54.37256000,-6.36126000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 18 °C
Menu